Cheap DIY Wall Vinyl Holder – here is a cheap way to hang up and store your vinyl rolls. #Vinyl #Cricut #DIY
Cheap DIY Wall Vinyl Holder
You don’t need much to do this only two items and a hammer! It is Easy-peasy! Not to mention can be done inexpensively over buying a ready-made wall vinyl holder.
- Cable Clip Nails
These are Amazon Affiliate Links above!
- Dollar Tree Wire Dish Rack
Those cable clip nails, they want is usually used when running cable coaxial cable and mounting them to the wall. You use this to secure your rack to the wall. I used 6 of these clips. These clips are cheap, usually 100 for $5 to $6. So that is like 5¢ to 6¢ each.
The Dollar Tree has a cheap $1 Dish Rack. But I am not sure of the quality, because I went to a good bit of Dollar Tree’s near me and none of them had any. So the next cheapest would be from At Home and Bed, Bath and Beyond.
Sometimes these racks are called Plate Racks.
Remember prices can vary by location, type and other factors. I got the one from Bed, Beth and Beyond. They only had white at my store. If I waited, I could have saved $1, since At Home was cheaper and similar.
Other names for plate rack, cabinet storage rack, bakeware rack, lid rack, etc.
When I hung up my rack, I made sure that the angle is facing up, so the vinyl can slide down toward the wall, if you have it the other way, it will be facing own and could cause the vinyl to not stay.
I also used a level to help keep it level too. That is optional. My picture is crooked. LOL
If you didn’t want to use these cable clip nails, you could use twine and tie to the rack and hang it up that way. Another option.
Once you hand it up! Put your vinyl on it! After all, that is what it is used for.
The amount of vinyl you can hand on each rack depends on the number of slots and how wide the viny is. Use that to determine how many you need to make.
It’s that easy! And it’s Cheap!
Of course, you could maybe go for a more expensive version of these wire racks, I mean like ones over $7 or more. Why would you, you can use the extra money for more vinyl or accessories to help with the vinyl application.
Again the one above works for those rolled vinyl you have. The flat vinyl, can be curled or rolled. Or maybe you can use a pizza rack, like below. But those can be expensive too.
I need more vinyl to fill my rack up. Once I get more, I may need another rack!
Subscribe to SteveZ MaskZ Blog Posts:
Don’t Miss Another How-to Video, Podcast or any other blog posts subscribe today! Just enter your email address below.
Follow SteveZ MaskZ on Social Media
Be sure to follow on your favorite social media to see the latest creations from SteveZ MaskZ!
Below are some examples of blog entries from all blogs that I do.
Recent Feed of All Blogs
- Proverbs 5Proverbs 5: Day 5 of the 31 Day Proverbs Challenge. Read Chapter Five of the Book of Proverbs. #Proverbs #Proverbs5 #bgbg2 #31DayProverbsChallenge Proverbs 5 appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Proverbs 5 ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father -… Read more »
- Proverbs 4Proverbs 4: Day 4 of the 31 Day Proverbs Challenge. Read Chapter Four of the Book of Proverbs. #Proverbs #Proverbs4 #bgbg2 #31DayProverbsChallenge Proverbs 4 appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Proverbs 4 ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father -… Read more »
- Winter Jam 2021Winter Jam 2021 - Winter Jam is back and with no general admission and also with limited seating. #WinterJam #WinterJam2021 Winter Jam 2021 appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Winter Jam 2021 ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father -… Read more »
- Easter celebrations in the era of social distancingSteveZ MaskZ Easter celebrations in the era of social distancing - Holidays have been celebrated differently since the outbreak of COVID-19 in late 2019. Easter was among the first major holidays to be celebrated differently in 2020, and celebrations likely won't return to normal in 2021. Easter celebrations in the… Read more »
- Proverbs 3Proverbs 3: Day 3 of the 31 Day Proverbs Challenge. Read Chapter Three of the Book of Proverbs. #Proverbs #Proverbs3 #bgbg2 #31DayProverbsChallenge Proverbs 3 appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Proverbs 3 ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father -… Read more »
- Why does the world celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?Why does the world celebrate St. Patrick's Day? - March 17 is a special day for people of Irish heritage and other celebrants across the globe. Each year, millions of people pay homage to St. Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland, with parades, parties and religious services. Celebrations occur even… Read more »
- What is maskne and how do you treat it?SteveZ MaskZ What is maskne and how do you treat it? Wearing masks that cover the lower portion of the face has led to an uptick in instances of acne. (Mask Acne) #Maskne #Acne #MaskAcne What is maskne and how do you treat it? appeared first on SteveZ MaskZ. Read more »
- Power Band Witnessing Tool BraceletPower Band Witnessing Tool Bracelet (Salvation Bracelet) - A fun craft to make for church, youth group, camp, Vacation Bible School and more. A great way to share the gospel using God's colors on a bracelet. Power Band Witnessing Tool Bracelet appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full… Read more »
- Easter SymbolsEaster Symbols - Easter is replete with many recognized symbols. Tradition plays an important role in Easter celebrations for many families. Cherished traditions and symbols of Easter may include anything from egg hunts to lilies to lambs. Understanding the importance behind these symbols can make sharing the miracle of Easter… Read more »
First published January 31, 2021. I republished with video for the podcast on February 12, 2021.