Meet Brother Stitch
This is the sewing machine I am currently using to sew face masks, pocket tissue holders, zipper clutches (zipper pouches) and much more!
You have heard me mention Brother Stitch in previous posts and videos, but this is an official introduction of my sewing machine, which I named.
ST371HD a Strong & Touch sewing machine by Brother. He got the name Brother Stitch became one he is a Bother sewing machine. And too …
His model number starts with ST. My wife and I was taking about the Disney cartoon character. That is when I saw the ST and was like well stitch is another name for sewing.
I got him in June of 2020, after my previous sewing machine, The Masked Bandit, stopped working properly.
That is how my sewing machine got his name!
What’s your sewing machine name?
Feel free to share in the comments what kind of sewing machine you have and what you named it and why. Thanks!
Subscribe to SteveZ MaskZ Blog Posts:
Don’t Miss Another How-to Video, Podcast or any other blog posts from SteveZ MaskZ. Subscribe today! Just enter your email address below to subscribe!
Follow SteveZ MaskZ on Social Media:
You can also choose to follow SteveZ MaskZ on social media as well.
Recent Feed of All Blogs
- LORD pour out Your LOVE, LIFE, and LIBERTY – National Day of Prayer 2021LORD pour out Your LOVE, LIFE, and LIBERTY - National Day of Prayer 2021 #NationalDayofPrayer #LoveLifeLiberty #Love #Life #Liberty #Prayer LORD pour out Your LOVE, LIFE, and LIBERTY – National Day of Prayer 2021 appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at LORD pour out Your LOVE,… Read more »
- The Caldwell’s, Missionaries, Aboard the TitanicThe Rare Titanic Family, The Caldwell's, they were missionaries aboard the Titanic. Hear about their survival aboard the sinking Titanic. #Titanic #Titanic104 #RareTitanicFamily #TitanicMissionaries The Caldwell’s, Missionaries, Aboard the Titanic appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at The Caldwell’s, Missionaries, Aboard the Titanic ©2004-2021 by Steve… Read more »
- American Sign Language DayAmerican Sign Language Day also known as ASL Day a day to celebrate American Sign Language (ASL). #ASLDAY American Sign Language Day appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at American Sign Language Day ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father -… Read more »
- John Harper, Baptist Pastor, Hero aboard TitanicJohn Harper was a baptist pastor & a hero aboard the Titanic, a ship they said wouldn't sink. Find out why he is a hero! #Titanic #Titanic104 #JohnHarper #LastTitanicHero John Harper, Baptist Pastor, Hero aboard Titanic appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at John Harper, Baptist… Read more »
- Sinking of the Titanic: Anniversary, 1912Sinking of the Titanic: Anniversary, 1912 - This is the anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic. One if not the most deadliest maritime accidents in history. An Iceberg took out the ship no one thought could sink. This is a day of remembrance of those who lost their lives… Read more »
- Joint CDC and FDA Statement on Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 VaccineSteveZ MaskZ Joint CDC and FDA Statement on Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine - As of April 12, 2021, more than 6.8 million doses of the Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccine have been administered in the U.S. CDC and FDA are reviewing data involving six reported U.S. cases of a… Read more »
- The Hand of GodThe Hand of God - With COIVD-19 it changed having guest or visitors for those needing surgeries or hospitalization. That is when some medical staff got creative using hot water and disposable gloves. #HandofGod #Brazil The Hand of God appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at… Read more »
- The Sunflower The Flower of the Year and The Praying Plant as the Plant of the Year for 2021The Sunflower The Flower of the Year and The Praying Plant as the Plant of the Year for 2021 - 1-800-Flowers.com has named the sunflower as 2021’s Flower of the Year and the Prayer Plant as Plant of the Year. The Praying Plant is also known as the Maranta. #Sunflower… Read more »
- Nearly 80 percent of teachers, school staff, and childcare workers receive at least one shot of COVID-19 vaccineSteveZ MaskZ Nearly 80 percent of Pre-K-12 teachers, school staff, and childcare workers received at least their first shot of COVID-19 vaccine by the end of March, according to the CDC’s latest estimates and survey data. Nearly 80 percent of teachers, school staff, and childcare workers receive at least one… Read more »
- The 6 Panel Door: The Cross & The BibleThe 6 panel door is said to represents two Christian symbols. The Cross & an Open Bible. I share if this is true or not about these Cross & Bible Doors / Christian Doors. The 6 Panel Door: The Cross & The Bible appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read… Read more »